Looking for a new opportunity?
If you are a therapist passionate about creating change and connecting with people, we would love to hear from you!
What you can expect working with RAFT:
- A team! The RAFT team is here to support each other.
- We take care of 100% of credentialing, billing, marketing, and scheduling your initial intake assessment.
- As a licensed clinician, we will credential you with RAFT on a minimum of 3 insurance panels.
- We provide client referrals and get them set-up, and on your schedule.
- Our team is here for on-going case consultation and support!
RAFT Clinician expectations:
- Energy! We find our most successful clinicians invest energy in client work and their own professional connections.
- Time! We ask that you work at least 10 client hours per week over a minimum of 2 days per week.
- You set your schedule for days and times that work for you and keep it updated in our group calendar.
- Collaboration! Our hope is to build a collaborative, supportive team to do our best work. As an employee, you will be asked to attend and contribute to monthly team meetings.
- CO licensure as LPC, LMFT, LCSW, or comparable. We are able to accept clinicians working towards independent licensure on a limited basis. This does not impact the insurance panels we are able to credential you with, and the number of new client referrals we have for you.
- Experience, willingness, and ability to utilize evidence-based treatment approaches.
- Ability and desire to develop rapport with clients, follow all ethical guidelines, and diagnose clients.
- Complete and write-up assessments, progress notes, mental status exams, treatment plans, and discharge notes in a timely manner.
We are in particular need of clinicians with the interest and ability to see clients at our office location in Parker, Colorado!
Interested in joining our team? Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you shortly.